Friend Makin’ Mondays: Have You Ever?
Hey Unfluffers! In an effort to make sure I am absolutely all up in this blog bloggin’ it up, I’m going to get on board the Friend Makin’ Monday train that is awesomely coordinated by the fantastic Kenlie of All The Weigh! It’s not the first time I’ve done a survey like this on on here and it won’t be the last. What a fun way to get to know other bloggers!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? Heck no and you can’t make me!
2. Lived alone? No, actually. I’ve always been curious though but I can barely get through a day without mancakes and now babycakes.
3. Met a celebrity? Sadly, no. And I live in Chicago where there are some around…
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yes.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? It’s been a while but yes.
6. Gotten a hickey? Guilty as charged.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? Yes! A hamster named Cilantro.
8. Been outside of your home country? Yes, what up Mexico!
9. Kissed your best friend? I’m almost positive I have, Liz? In college at some point, yes?
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? 5 second rule y’all!
11. Met someone online? Yes
12. Been on TV? Yes! At Fibloggin’ actually! Boot camp made the news, what what!
13. Had braces? Nope! I’m one of the lucky ones 😉
14. Gone skinny dipping? Nope.
15. Been to the opera? Yes, La Traviata in junior high
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Nope cause I’m stealthy like that.
17. Sung in public? Yes, I used to think I could sing when I was in high school so I wrote a song for my church youth group. Fun times…
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Oh yes!
19. Been snowed in? Yes, the winter I was pregnant was also the worst blizzard Chicago had seen since the 70’s. My brother in law was one of the unlucky few who spent a solid 12 hours in his car on Lake Shore Drive.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes!
21. Cheated on a test? Once in the second grade. Them desks with the slots for your supplies make it easy! Spelling is hard when you’re 7 years old.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? No, never. If I say it, it’s because I mean it.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? Yes, thankfully with friends and not all by myself!
24. Shot a gun? Nope, I have 0 interest in doing that.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Mancakes sings his original songs to me all the time. Usually written to the beat of current Top 40 hits. I’m such a lucky girl 😀
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!